My name is Linda. I am a Black Mind-Body-Spirit Wellness Educator and an Emotionally Focused Couple Therapist in Durham, NC by way of the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC. I recently returned back to my Southern roots from the Chestnut Hill, Mount Airy section of Philadelphia, PA. I refresh with meditation and conscious breathing and movement, taking me inward. I do my absolute best to practice what I preach. My college student daughter will check me in a minute with, “Mom, have you meditated lately?” if she gets a reaction as opposed to a response from me. I’ve taught her well.
Meditation (including moving meditation of exercise, immersed in nature) and all that I’ve learned from therapy through the years helps me to be in the moment. Awareness of my true self is my bliss. All of my relationships are sweeter as I bring my best self. It’s the journey, the still awareness, and all the people I connect with along the way that makes life so wonderful and amazing.
I love reconnecting Black and Intercultural Love. We are unique, passionate, and sometimes suffer in silence and isolation. Our love and happiness, our deep emotional and physical connection, matters. I help disconnected couples who want their sexy best friend back. I live and breathe Black and Intercultural Love. I believe how well a couple engages has tremendous impact on the health and wellness of the family and future generations. It is for this reason, I am grateful to help couples reconnect and cultivate mind-body awareness and well-being.
If you want more closeness, fun, and pleasure in your relationship, a deeper connection, you’re my people.
I have extensive training and experience in Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy, Sex Therapy and Psychoeducation, Meditation Instruction, and Internal Family Systems. I see holistic mind-body wellness complement psychotherapy.
Learn more about Linda by reading this blog post:
- Eastern University MBA Masters in Business Administration
- Bryn Mawr College MSS Masters in Social Services
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW in Pennsylvania and North Carolina
- International Centre for Excellence In Emotionally Focused Therapy | Advanced Level Training in Couples Therapy
- Certified Meditation Instructor
- Advanced Level Mindfulness Meditation Practitioner
- Assistant for annual CarolinaEFT 4-Day Externship.Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with African American Couples.Attachment Injury Resolution Model
- Mindfulness Yoga for EFT
- Sex as a Safe Adventure: Connecting Sexually and Emotionally Through EFT
- Transforming Shattered Bonds with EFT’s Attachment Injury Resolution Model (AIRM)
- Assistant for NY Online Hold Me Tight Workshop for Couples
- Speaking of Sex: Integrating Couples and Sex Therapy
- Meditation & Psychotherapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) for Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction & More
Welcome to As One Wellness. Breathe. As One.